In the entirely of both 2005 and 2016 series, The Avatar is one of the most powerful weapons in Encantadia universe. It was intentionally created to serve as Sangg're Lira's main weapon.
2016 - 2017
However, after Ether cursed Lira, the Avatar was never seen again. Her new weapon is like her Ila Amihan's, a feather sword from Lireo.After her mother died, Lira promised to never hold any weapon as a weapon was used to kill her mother Amihan. The Avatar was kept by Ybrahim and after Lira's death it was briefly wielded by Ybrahim, but was kept at Lireo's armory.
Powers and Abilities
The Avatar was blessed and strengthened by the Sang'gres with the used of their gems so that it can be strong enough to cleave the Brilyante ng Apoy to fool Hagorn. In other words, like the Kabilan (the weapon of Cassiopea, creator of the Avatar), the Avatar has now containting immense power to cleave the gems.
- Immense Strength - Sang'gre Alena, Pirena and Danaya, using their gems blessed the Avatar to have the ability to cleave the gems. Equal to that of Kabilan.
- According to Imaw and Asval, the Avatar is considered as one of the most powerful weapons in Lireo's possession along with Mira's sword Kamao ni Emre and Adhara's staff, Lupig.
- In the 2005 version, after Cassiopea forged the Avatar she tested its power by lifting it up in the air with energy beams, striking multiple directions.
- The Avatar is identical to Mine-a's sword Laya.
- The usage of the Avatar differs from the 2005 and 2016 series. In 2005, Lira used the Avatar as her main weapon while in the 2016 series, Lira decided to have magic as her mainstyle of fighting, thus having Avatar be placed in the valt of weapons.